The summers in Arizona can be pretty brutal. Sure, it may be a “dry heat,” but when you reach a certain temperature, it no longer really matters whether the air is dry or humid—it’s going to be far too uncomfortable to spend much time outside during the day. But with the fall season having arrived and bringing cooler weather with it, there are now a lot more opportunities for you to spend longer periods of time outside in places other... View Article
Categories for Active Lifestyle
September 26, 2018
- Looking for a New Fall Recipe? Try This Vegan Cauliflower, Potato and Chickpea Curry!
- Get Out This Fall and Enjoy These Family-Friendly Activities Near Chandler, AZ
- Butternut Squash Soup Is a Perfect Fall Treat!
- The Fall Weather Has Arrived, So Get Out and Enjoy It!
- What Is the Importance of Self-Care?